Thursday, April 16, 2020

Lets decide

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me...

Hi, thanks for visiting me and waking me from my sleep.

I belong to the Students of E&I 2003-2007 batch, who are now known as the MAMCE Marvels, I am their sole creation, I was in the womb for many years, indeed a long period from a birth point of view.

Instead of shedding the tears of joy,

They greeted me with a howl of sadness,

Instead of being at the zenith of their happiness,

They were in the depths of sorrow.

It seemed as if they were not expecting my birth or maybe they forgot that I would be born and my birth was inevitable.

They were 41 pearls accompanied by a dozen of pearl-divers in the ocean of engineering, with MAMCE the sea where these pearls were discovered. Now it is my job to maintain the virtue of their physical oneness, to keep them intact for the rest of the life. I am appointed to collect their database maintain them for visitors like you.

Oh, am sorry for I dint introduce myself, I am the

MEMORIES of MAMCE

Marvels Instrumentation Engineers.